Hot Topic Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Comenity.
This card is developed for people with reasonable credit. The minimal credit rating to apply is 650. If you’re wondering whether Hot Topic Credit Card is the ideal card for you, read on. This is everything you require to know to make a great selection.
Is there a Hot Topic Credit Card money back or awards program?
No, Hot Topic Credit Card does not provide a benefits program.
What are the appropriate APRs for Hot Topic Credit Card?
Hot Topic Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of 27.29%.
Does Hot Topic Credit Card have an introductory APR offer?
Hot Topic Credit Card does not provide an initial rate on new acquisitions.
What are the Hot Topic Credit Card fees?
The adhering to charges put on Hot Topic Credit Card:
- Annual Cost$ 0.
- Returned Settlement Cost$ 39.
- Late Repayment Charge$ 39.
Does Hot Topic Credit Card report your account task to credit bureaus?
Hot Topic Credit Card reports your account activity to the complying with credit coverage companies:.
Making normal on-time repayments to a financial institution that reports to several credit bureaus will demonstrate your monetary obligation and can help improve your credit report.
Just how to request Hot Topic redit Card
- Go to the Comenity website.
- Fill in the application form. You will normally need to supply general financial details, such as your Social Security Number, address, yearly income, and source of work.
- Examine the info is exact and also send your application.
- If you’re denied visit this site to find out why your application may have been turned down and what you can do about it.
If your credit rating is avoiding you from getting approved for this credit card, take a look at our overview for the best bank card for negative credit.